I’m the Founder of Chroma Marketing Essentials, a digital marketing agency located in Jeannette PA. CME started in 1999 as a computer training company. After making a website for CME, friends asked me to make a website for their business and it didn’t take long until my husband Scot and I were making websites full time, eventually growing from a small website company to a full digital marketing agency.
With a degree in Visual Communications from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and more years of experience than I care to count, I’m involved in most design and marketing projects at CME. My passion is truly in helping customers succeed and watching their businesses grow. I’m proud that most of CME’s work comes from referrals from existing customers.
Scot and I are surrounded by many wonderful friends and family. We live in Grapeville, PA and are lifelong residents of Westmoreland County.
Facts About Me
- I was a Game Artist or Art Director on 18 computer games between 1987-1998 – including a credit as Project Manager on Disney’s 101 Dalmatians.
- If I had nothing else to do, I’d play in Photoshop all day!
- I’m naturally a night-owl. I’m smarter at 2AM than 8AM.
- Before art school, I was a professional cake decorator.
- I’m a fan of all things geek – Dr. Who, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, and The Walking Dead, and most science-fiction and fantasy.
- Working with Scot to publish DreamForge Magazine, a magazine of Science and Fantasy Fiction.
- Love board games, computer games, party games, and word games.
Hiring Great Staff100%