CME Websites has proudly served as your partner and ally online for over fifteen years. From web design and support, to email, hosting, and training, we’ve always focused on the goal of helping our customers achieve success online.
Since our beginnings in 1999, we’ve continually strived to provide our customers with an ever broadening range of services, which, in 2015, has grown more than ever.
This year we have undertaken our greatest expansion to date! We’ve moved our offices, upgraded our equipment, and hired additional staff; allowing us to offer a greater variety of services and assist you, the customer, more than ever before.
Recently we’ve began offering services in:
- WordPress Sites and Training: WordPress is the world’s most popular blog/content management system used to make a website that you can update yourself with no special software.
While it’s not the solution for everyone, WordPress is “open source” software that has broad community support and many available plugins to enhance capabilities.
- Google Services Setup: Google offers several services that help your website in search and provide information that can be used to continually improve your site.
- Google Analytics – Google gathers information about users on your website. You can analyze those results to learn more about how viewers interact with your site.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Add a code to your website to gain access to back-end information from Google about how Google sees your site.
- Google Plus – Google’s answer to Facebook. Claim your page, make sure it’s accurate, and encourage reviews from your customers. Google Plus business pages are used in local search.
- Local SEO: If you want to succeed locally when your neighbors search for services like yours, you are going to have to ensure your company is doing a number of things right:
- Assure that your company is listed correctly across the internet.
- Proactively update listings with changes to addresses, phone numbers, hours, and services.
- Assure your website meta data is focused on local searches.
- Activity engage customers with Social Media
- Encourage positive reviews (especially on Google)
Call us today at 724-523-3001 to learn how CME can proactively monitor and update your business listing across a range of online business directories.