A Few Notes…
- Make sure you allot for 1-2 hours of uninterrupted time for the class. Distractions will take away from your experience.
- Please make sure your login works before the class. When we set up the user(s) based on the info you provided in the form, each user should receive an email asking them to set their password. If you don’t have this before class, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to send you the information.
- Make sure you have access to a computer or laptop – we can’t teach you on a tablet or phone.
- You don’t need a camera. We use zoom for screen sharing…but a camera is optional. If you don’t have audio on your computer, ask us for a number where you can call in on your phone.
- If you have multiple people attending, make sure to pass on the zoom link to the others. (Only the one person signing up will automatically receive the link.)